Within this policy, the Almuterjim website is referred to as “we” and the visitor or user of the website is referred to as “you”. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors and account holders for our site;
This policy sets out how we handle your personal information when you use our service or visit our website.
Except for the information you provide when creating an account, the information we collect is anonymous and cannot be personally identifiable.
This information is intended to monitor changes in trends and programs that enable us to keep the website user friendly and compatible.
You can rest assured that the data we collect will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
2. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of creating an account.
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications
4. Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
1. Site management.
2. Manage your account.
3. Improve the site, its functions and services.
4. By enabling your use of the available services.
5. Internal record keeping.
6. To customize your account.
7. Presenting, monitoring and improving advertisements.
8. Sending general commercial (non-marketing) communications to you.
9. Send email notifications that you have specifically requested.
10. Sending you marketing communications related to our business or the work of carefully selected third parties that may interest you where you specifically requested or agreed to do so, by e-mail or any similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications).
11. In advertising and marketing materials for our service.
12. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any user in particular.
13. Dealing with inquiries and complaints submitted by you or submitted by you regarding the service
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
2. With regard to any legal proceedings.
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Securing your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent your personal information from being lost, misused, or altered.
Of course, the transmission of data over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of the data sent over the Internet. We will store the personal information you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and login details.
We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.